Wednesday 8 October 2014

Week 3 - Presentation Feedback

22/9/14

I made my talk today about my concept for Creative Research.

Brian's response was that he was still interested in the idea of character design or story world building. He asked which idea I would be focusing on. I seem to have difficulty making my primary focus for my project clear to my lecturers. As I wish to become a character designer, I wanted this to be my main focus but I wanted to have some story world building knowledge on the side to help me construct better characters and provide context.

The other lecturer liked my original work and the only thing he wanted to comment on was my involvement of a target audience. He basically said that there was no need for this because I wasn't going to be producing and selling it. He concluded by saying it's my concept so I choose what it will be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment