Wednesday 22 April 2015

Presentation 3 Feedback

The talk went well. I received positive feedback about my work. The lecturers said I put alot of thought into my design choices. They asked me where I would further with this. However I thought he meant what will I do now up until the submission deadline. Now I think that they meant what I could do with this project in future. With some thought, I have considered perhaps using this as a starting point for next year's Honours Project. One idea was to produce a comic from this concept. The other was to explore the different mediums that this idea could be portrayed in. i.e animation, game, novel with illustrations. One of the lecturers said that my scope and scale was amazing. He said my work was presented with  depth and clarity. He said that I had a terrifically approachable style, the development was very thorough and logical. He asked if the twelve characters were equally dispatched.I told him that I've considered when doing this and I said that to help balance things out, I allowed there to be 6 men and 6 women in character roster. However I went off on a tangent to answer the lecturer's question. Nevertheless, I was able to answer his question and he was impressed by the thought process that I undertook for the project. I mentioned that I used a way to limit my world building knowledge for the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment